Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
General Urban Waterloo Updates and Rumours
Next time you are driving or riding a bus down King Street Uptown Waterloo please do try to take in the retail signage on either side.  If you are walking, try to take in the retail signage on the opposite side.  Recently experiencing the difficulty, it elevated my displeasure of the tree lights to hatred.  I appreciate many businesses have invested significant amounts to have tasteful illuminated signage approved, now just to be destroyed by the "Old Vegas" neon nonsense.

Whoever is designing Uptown is out to lunch.  Look at the standard lights below and ask yourself if they match the neon club lights.

[Image: 2cxsu3p.jpg]  

I can live with the old fashioned light standards.  They at least do not detract from signage of retailers/offices, etc.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Urban Waterloo Updates and Rumours - by Watdot - 11-21-2018, 03:50 PM