Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
345 King St W | 6 fl | Complete
The retail space is taking shape nicely.

The wooden ceiling of the overhang is a nice touch. Has there been any word about who/what willl occupy the ground floor spaces?
This building looks great in the sunlight. The mix of glass and concrete really catches the eye.
This is just great! I really think we need more buildings of this scale/quality
(06-30-2020, 09:25 AM)panamaniac Wrote: Has there been any word about who/what willl occupy the ground floor spaces?

Looked up the permits, currently issued one for a BMO branch on the ground floor. 

Quote:Permit Information
Permit no 20105314
Issue Year 2020
Work Type Interior Finish - Commercial
Permit Description Permit is for interior alterations in unit #101 for new Bank of Montreal.
(07-01-2020, 03:22 PM)taylortbb Wrote: Looked up the permits, currently issued one for a BMO branch on the ground floor. 

So that answers the question of where BMO is moving to.
BMO moving here? Just scooting down the street, higher rents. Probably want to be closer to TD for wat its worth

(07-08-2020, 07:35 PM)Momo26 Wrote: BMO moving here? Just scooting down the street, higher rents. Probably want to be closer to TD for wat its worth
They offered their current downtown location for sale to the Museum.
And here is the confirmation for BMO:

Is the King facing ground floor all intended for retail? If so, can anyone tell how many units?
(07-30-2020, 10:01 PM)dtkvictim Wrote: Is the King facing ground floor all intended for retail? If so, can anyone tell how many units?

The King St frontage is split in thirds. 1/3 office lobby, 1/3 BMO, and 1/3 (middle) TBD.
It seems to me that the office building lobby is in the middle of the building.

I would not be surprised to see a restaurant or bar on the left side as there is plenty of room for a nice patio.
(07-31-2020, 09:56 AM)tomh009 Wrote: It seems to me that the office building lobby is in the middle of the building.

I would not be surprised to see a restaurant or bar on the left side as there is plenty of room for a nice patio.

If you download the brochure from http://perimeterdevelopment.com/345-king-west/ it has the ground floor floorplan. Office lobby is definitely on the left, adjacent to 305.

Thanks. Looking through the brochure I noticed HVAC hours are listed. Does anyone know what exactly that means? Surely not HVAC restrictions on office space right?
(07-31-2020, 04:09 PM)taylortbb Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 09:56 AM)tomh009 Wrote: It seems to me that the office building lobby is in the middle of the building.

If you download the brochure from http://perimeterdevelopment.com/345-king-west/ it has the ground floor floorplan. Office lobby is definitely on the left, adjacent to 305.

Based on my observations of the construction site, it looks like it's in the middle. Smile But it's quite possible that I'm mistaken.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »