Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
Station Park | 18, 28, 36, 40, 50 fl | U/C
(05-19-2022, 09:41 PM)tomh009 Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 11:36 AM)ac3r Wrote: (Edit: Oops, just realized these were still on page 1...I thought the original renders all vanished since it was common to use TinyPic here and all those links died.)

You're not going to catch Spokes using TinyPic. Smile

I miss TinyPic.  Sad

Some photos from a unit currently listed for sale at midtown lofts:

[Image: sGKgMzg.jpg][Image: rVFNRA6.jpg]
Update from 5/28/22

I think they're building a temp-fence around the Kaufman mansion to separate phase 1 and 2

I heard the barbershop in the plaza has to be out by June 24
I checked out that zig zag walkway in person and it's truly hard on the eyes. I can't imagine what it would be like for anyone with visual impairment.
Update from 6/14

Glass balcony's are showing up on the lower levels

(06-16-2022, 01:17 PM)Votemac Wrote: Update from 6/14

Glass balcony's are showing up on the lower levels

Looking good.

Interesting how some balconies are getting full glass and some half glass half opaque?

I could be wrong, but I think the half/half ones in the upper part of the photo are temp. until glass is installed
(06-16-2022, 03:40 PM)Votemac Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think the half/half ones in the upper part of the photo are temp. until glass is installed

If you zoom in, it looks like there are horizontal metal bars on those pieces where the opaque portion meets where the eventual glass will be I think.

If you take a closer look at the renders, it appears some of the balconies will only be half glass. Could be good for privacy on the sides where the two towers overlook each other. 

[Image: wLbbCpU.jpg]
(06-17-2022, 08:43 AM)CP42 Wrote:
(06-16-2022, 03:40 PM)Votemac Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think the half/half ones in the upper part of the photo are temp. until glass is installed

If you zoom in, it looks like there are horizontal metal bars on those pieces where the opaque portion meets where the eventual glass will be I think.

If you take a closer look at the renders, it appears some of the balconies will only be half glass. Could be good for privacy on the sides where the two towers overlook each other. 

Good catch! Man, I can't wait to see some of that landscaping show up
(06-17-2022, 10:08 AM)Votemac Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 08:43 AM)CP42 Wrote: If you zoom in, it looks like there are horizontal metal bars on those pieces where the opaque portion meets where the eventual glass will be I think.

Good catch! Man, I can't wait to see some of that landscaping show up

Hopefully it’s similar to the renders!!
Walked by today and you can see roughly what the finished product will be for the balconies with half glass. Wasn’t sure how I felt but this will probably give some added privacy and appears to be mainly on the sides that may be overlooking another tower:
[Image: mzLFYg7.jpg][Image: 0xapjpZ.jpg]

Also another of the phase 1 courtyard/patios:
[Image: EvLIqeW.jpg]

And a podium floor 2? Unit with its appliances in already! 
[Image: os1jaIv.jpg]

And a shot from King and Wellington:
[Image: 6jGGaN8.jpg]
[Image: xQR24bR.jpg]

Thanks for all the photos! Coming together really nicely.
Received a new update from the SP team about a "Remobilization Period" that will change our move-in date, in addition to the strike delay. No exact details give :/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »