Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Select Property Management Agent
Lightbulb 
Hello Friends,
I am looking to rent my condo and am trying to find a reliable and efficient property management agent. I would appreciate suggestions and advise. I have listed below some questions and concerns to get a better understanding.
  1. What are questions to ask while searching for a property management agent to help with renting residential living space?
  2. What are the qualities of an efficient, reliable agent?
  3. How to find track record and performance of the property management services?
  4. What services do they normally provide?
  5. What services to include or is normally required to rent a condo?
  6. How much does an agent charge for this kind of service?
  7. If there are issues with tenant, does agent handle it?
  8. If a tenant causes damage, how are they realized? Does agent help?
  9. Relationship with contractors/handymen? How are they promptly dispatched and efficiently handled?
  10. Does property management agent handle admin stuff like:
  • Post for tenant with requirements mutually agreed;
  • Arrange visits;
  • Present applications;
  • Credit checks for landlord's finally selected tenant.

Thank you in advance.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »