Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick (197 Frederick St) | 10 fl | proposed
That "rendering" makes it look more like a government building than a condo.  I can't see it being saved from demolition, but it would be a shame to lose the house that Rome Transportation is in - it's a beauty that I think is unique in Kitchener, or nearly so.  I could see 10 stories stirring up a bit of neighbourhood controversy, but the step down to six storeys next to the SFHs helps. 

Anybody else feel slightly uneasy when major development proposals are put forward by a "numbered company".  I'll be interested to learn what other projects this developer has under its belt.

It continues to amaze me how the proposals just seem to keep on comin".
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Urban Kitchener Updates and Rumours - by panamaniac - 11-05-2019, 07:54 PM