Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TEK Tower (30 Francis) | 45 fl | U/C
I suspect it's going to go up fast now. Typical floor, fly forms, nice weather...

Yeah it should be easy going now. They got the hard work out of the way, now it's just a matter of pouring each storey. I imagine by the end of the summer they'll have a good chunk of this done.
(03-17-2024, 02:28 PM)CuilTard Wrote: March 15th

Are they storing or using those red forms on top of the parking podium?  I mean are they building more the parking podium? Thank you for the photos.
(03-18-2024, 05:52 PM)Square Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 02:28 PM)CuilTard Wrote: March 15th

Are they storing or using those red forms on top of the parking podium?  I mean are they building more the parking podium? Thank you for the photos.

Good question! Today (Monday) there's probably the same or more of those red forms on the tower as on the podium. Also podium ones look kinda haphazardly placed, right? My guess is storage.
It's an interesting study in relative sizes (or perhaps the direction from which these latest photos are shot). Prior to the TEK podium going up, the Lang Tannery building looked huge. Now, it looks small. The same thing happened when the Pharmacy building first went up: the impression of its size shrank once 100 Victoria went up.
[Image: d210yVh.jpeg]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »