Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Times when staff didn't follow best practices or local policies for new infra
(10-23-2020, 11:37 AM)tomh009 Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 01:35 AM)danbrotherston Wrote: Not all of it, the section through the park has lighting, to the north, I think they were working on it, but I haven't seen it in the dark in a while to know if it's on.  The section to the south as nothing yet AFAIK.

The lights are installed all the way to the end of the trail at Ottawa St S (that was done when the trail was widened and repaved), and I thought they were turned on. I will need to check that again when I next get there under the cover of darkness.

My mistake, I had no idea they'd done the south section....that's great, so it's really just the short section in Waterloo that's missing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Times when staff didn't follow best practices or local policies for new infra - by danbrotherston - 10-23-2020, 12:48 PM