Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guelph Developments Section
I know this website is called Waterloo region connected and obviously the forums should focus on developments within the region. I feel like it would be nice if there were a Guelph section were we give some love to Guelph and highlight the various developments in that city. I feel like Guelph and KWC are closely linked cities. I know personally, I go to Guelph a lot more than I go to Cambridge.  There is a lot of developments happening all over Guelph that I would love to have more insight and photos of them. The Guelph mercury seems to always have updates on developments happening in the city.   Not sure if there are any guelphites that frequent this forum, but maybe if we included Guelph developments section some more people would join. Its not like the city is well represented in the other development forums.  Just putting the idea out there. Maybe there are not enough people interested in that cities development to make it sustainable. I guess an outside of Waterloo region thread could be started for Guelph.  Not going to post specific project right now, but you can see some interesting ones over on the Ontario section of the other skyscraper forum that i am sure a lot of you frequent. Will note both the south Guelph recreation centre and new downtown library were approved by council last night.

There's this thread, which is untouched for five years but designed for what you identify: https://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/...hp?tid=290
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »