Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Years Strong
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to send a quick message and say thank you!  As the calendar turns to August, we celebrate our six year anniversary.  I never thought WRC would last one year let alone six.  Things came together so quickly and haphazardly that I was unsure of it all.  You have made such a strong and vibrant community.  This year more than others, the value of community, and particularly virtual communities has been felt.  Thank you for being there for one another and continuing to make WRConnected the best (IMO) online community in Waterloo Region!  A big thank you goes out to all of you who support this site in all of the different ways that you do.  Special thanks to those of you who open your wallets and buy a premium membership.  Your generosity is much appreciated.  Thanks to Tomh009 who helps with SO SO SO much behind the scenes work and moderation of the site, I couldn't do it without you.  Thanks to plam who's been helping me with a lot of back end server work over the last month.  And thanks to everyone else for continuing to discuss all of the issues that are great and relevant in Waterloo Region.  You all rock!!

Justin

Thanks to you, Justin, for giving a home for all our interesting (and at time intense) discussions. It's great to have a community like this!
(08-06-2020, 04:35 PM)Spokes Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to send a quick message and say thank you! And thanks to everyone else for continuing to discuss all of the issues that are great and relevant in Waterloo Region.  You all rock!!

Justin

And thanks for setting this up for us. It's a really nice, clean, easy to navigate site. Bravo good sir!
Thanks Justin, Tom, plam and everyone else involved with running things! This site is a really great resource and community and I think we are lucky to have it.
I wasn't here through the migration but this is a great spot to talk everything WR! Thanks and cheers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »