Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barcode for Facebook
Hey was just wondering if anyone knows how to create Barcode for a Facebook page to display at vendor shows?

A little background...
8 years ago I was injured in an physical altercation at the bar I worked at (long story short I was written off by doctors due to post concusive injury due to long history of head injuries). I ran the through the paces with WSIB only to be pushed out the back door with little to nothing to show for it 7 years later.
My wife and I started to refinish or distress vintage furniture then slowly started to make custom signs. This is really starting to take off for us and we are now doing shows and fairs as well as selling via Social Media and retail site such as Etsy and Kijiji.
This is where my question comes in to play, is there a way to share (at a show) our FB page as a Barcode that people can scan. We do business cards but it seems kinda of a waste given how tech driven the world has become. We tried to do a Website but have a very little luck and we are not at a point where we can pay someone to do it for us.
I appreciate the time you have taken to read this and any helpful advice is much appreciated. I love what we do and am blessed to have finally found my purpose again!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Barcode for Facebook - by white_brian - 10-12-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by jgsz - 10-12-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by white_brian - 10-12-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by jgsz - 10-12-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by white_brian - 10-13-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by plam - 10-13-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by Canard - 10-14-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by Markster - 10-17-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by white_brian - 10-15-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Barcode for Facebook - by tomh009 - 10-17-2016, 10:11 AM