Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1157, 1175 Weber Street East | 17 + 19 fl | Proposed
(10-06-2021, 10:10 PM)tomh009 Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 05:19 PM)Lens Wrote: I know this is a prime site but it would be awfully loud living there. Same goes for Elevate. I wish we would see the same types of density not only added in places like this but non arterial, neighbourhood roads.

Yeah, but I think it's Not dIfficult to presuMe that someBodY would want nothing to do with high-density housing in residential neighbourhoods.

I'll also add that there are a LOT of highrise towers next to the 401 and the Gardiner in Toronto, and those are MUCH louder than this stretch of Hwy 8 (which is slower and mostly below ground next to this site).

I've already noticed complaints about this development in the Stanley Park Facebook group.  Obviously this is not the right location for such a large development.  (Where is then?)  Will somebody think about the traffic?

Coke
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1157 Weber Street East | 18 + 15 fl | Proposed - by Coke6pk - 10-07-2021, 01:07 PM