Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
General Urban Waterloo Updates and Rumours
(05-22-2024, 04:52 PM)Bjays93 Wrote:
(05-21-2024, 05:02 PM)ijmorlan Wrote: 4 lots would have to be most of the block I would think. North or South side?
North side. Not nearly the whole block, as that stretches to where king and weber meet. 

I believe the attempted assembly consists of the sleep country, 24 billiards, the lot directly on the corner of Colombia and Weber and the enterprise rental lot. I’m unsure about the curex walk in clinic.

Thanks. I meant specifically along Columbia, where if I’m not mistaken those properties cover the entire curb from a point on Weber, around the corner onto Columbia, and around the corner again onto King. I remember when the apartment tower across King from that site was among the few tall buildings around. The whole block would be a lot to coordinate into one assembly — it might be easier to buy the Canadian Tire.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Urban Waterloo Updates and Rumours - by ijmorlan - 05-22-2024, 11:26 PM