Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing shortfall, costs and affordability
(02-12-2024, 03:21 PM)tomh009 Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 01:31 AM)dtkvictim Wrote: Frankly I don't find what ac3r wrote worth censoring, nor is it close to the worst breaches of civility on this forum which don't get removed or modified.

If you see offensive posts, please do report them. We can certainly miss some of those.

To clarify, I spend my online time with intent to broaden my information intake and avoid echo chambers, so nothing I've seen on this forum comes close to personally offending me. I'm not likely to report anything unless it's illegal.

My point was that on a relative scale to other discussions here, it didn't seem that bad. Perhaps you would have responded to same in other situations but simply didn't have eyes on them, in which case that's understandable.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housing shortfall, costs and affordability - by dtkvictim - 02-12-2024, 10:42 PM