Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing shortfall, costs and affordability
(02-05-2024, 08:59 PM)tomh009 Wrote: You can make comments about politicians (and you just did). All I request is civility.

Frankly I don't find what ac3r wrote worth censoring, nor is it close to the worst breaches of civility on this forum which don't get removed or modified. To me that response feels less like a fair application of rules, and more motivated by his continuous provocations and attention-seeking behaviour.

Regardless (I don't care where the mods and admins draw the line on their own forum) I would prefer a post that breaks any rules be removed, rather than modifying the user's original message even if a small footnote is left behind from the edit. If not, I would suggest at the very least leaving the reason why a moderator changed another user's message.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housing shortfall, costs and affordability - by dtkvictim - 02-10-2024, 01:31 AM