Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing shortfall, costs and affordability
(02-06-2024, 06:15 PM)danbrotherston Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 05:03 PM)Acitta Wrote: I have difficulty with calling someone "smart" who thinks that Justin Trudeau is a Marxist.

FWIW...I think he "calls" Trudeau Marxist because he knows it will engage his base, not because he thinks it's true. I think calling him "kind" is a bigger issue. But I've already put that user on my blocklist. Although I see they significantly edited their comment after I replied.
i actually edited while you replied, don't pat yourself on the back... I saw your response after I hit the submit button  for the edit.. This is exactly what I predicted would happen to my friends..  which is why I don't engage in politics here.  But thank for making me smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housing shortfall, costs and affordability - by Rainrider22 - 02-06-2024, 11:05 PM