Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing shortfall, costs and affordability
(02-06-2024, 10:13 AM)Rainrider22 Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 12:39 AM)ijmorlan Wrote: Trudeau is none of these, to the extent that any of them express a statement of fact that can be evaluated as true or false. Get a grip.

I tend to stay out of politic talk on this forum as most on here cant accept another persons perspective if it does not align with their own.  I will push the pause button for a moment,  Justin Trudeau is a narcissist, ego maniac, misogynists and everything else that ac3r said...

So then you'd also tolerate me saying that Pierre Poilievre is "literally Hitler" right? Seeing as how we're being wholly hyperbolic here.

Because you picked traits that exist in some quantity in every politician. Narcissism, is a given. Ego maniac is just a derogatory way of saying the same thing. Most people in our society have some level of misogyny (although I'd say Trudeau is actually better than average here).

But you also said "and everything else that ac3r said" was that Trudeau was specifically "psychotic" "horrible" and "evil".

If you want to stand behind that, you can join him in the block list, because these aren't true things of Trudeau or, frankly, almost anyone. They are simply emotion, specifically an intense hatred shouted about a person. Not about a rational discussion of policies. They don't improve our discourse here, they aren't part of a pleasant conversation, all they do is incite and inflame.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housing shortfall, costs and affordability - by danbrotherston - 02-06-2024, 02:39 PM