Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
130-142 Victoria Street South | 25 fl | Proposed
(04-12-2022, 11:26 AM)Lebronj23 Wrote: I thought this lot was also owned by Dov Capital, the same Dev that is doing the Victoria and a Park Towers, and this was going to be a future development for them. Either way, this stretch of Victoria going to be quite dense!

No idea. The developer listed in the application was just a generic numbered corporation (1936026 Ontario Inc) which belongs to Nusrat Govindji, a local businesswoman (of the old Highland Camera and Studio) who owns current property at 130 Victoria Street, which was previously the dry cleaner building (The Record published an article about her and the property in 2020). The co signer on the applicant is a Mathew Laing who works with MA Development Services. Govindji had plans to revitalize the building but it would appear that they've set their sights higher.

Honestly hard to tell who is who when it's just a numbered corporation and I didn't have the time to dig deeper haha. If it's a different developer, let me know and I'll edit the post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: 130 Victoria Street South | 25 fl | Proposed - by ac3r - 04-12-2022, 11:45 AM