Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Isabella Residences | 11 fl | Proposed
(05-29-2024, 08:38 PM)panamaniac Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 05:52 PM)ac3r Wrote: I forgot about this one. It was proposed over half a decade ago and never went anywhere. Looks like it's on its 3rd design, still going with the faux-historical style although it seems to be worse than the previous iteration, which I was on the fence about (it's kitsch, but with good materials it could have looked okay). Now this sort of reminds me of those really kitsch buildings you see the Chinese or Saudi's building, where they try to have it look like a building from central Paris.

This seems like something they will backpedal on once they secure enough buyers. Nobody is going to care about a bar and...golf simulator. Those are weird features to include in a Waterloo, Ontario condo.

I don't know, Waterloo has enough pretentious to make a go of it, one would think.  Folks with need to get some goodies in return for the four figure monthly condo fees.

A golf simulator really isn't that expensive. And it adds an "exclusive" amenity to the building.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »