Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSCAR'S Family Friendly Family Restaurant
[Image: OscarsJanuary162011-1.jpg]

835 Victoria Street N
Kitchener, ON N2B 3C3
www.oscarskitchener.com

Oscar’s family restaurant founded in March 1998, who can be proud of a reputation as one of the consistently good casual family restaurant. Oscar’s is fully licensed under the L.L.B.O.If you want to live a long life, eat a little at a time. “You don’t stand a chance at Oscar’s, where they provide good “Comfort food” in a relaxing family dinning atmosphere with good size of portions. You can usually tell the restaurant by following the crowds, as well as appearances such as cleanliness and the mood of the people who work there. Affordable casual family dining at its best would accurately describe Oscar’s. The staffs are friendly and efficient, so weather it’s a dinner with the family, a business lunch or a get-together; you are bound to enjoy yourself.

This is a great place to get a breakfast, either for a weekday business meeting (which there seems to be regular breakfast business meetings crowd there) as well as a great choice for a weekend menu style brunch.

[Image: OscarsJanuary162011-3.jpg]

I like that they served the pancake on a separate plate instead of burying it under the hash browns or the eggs.

[Image: OscarsJanuary162011-4.jpg]
I find Oscar's breakfast to be pretty good too. One thing I can't handle, however, at any breakfast place are breakfasts that include eggs, meat, potatoes, toast, AND pancakes. To me (and I'm no small eater!) that constitutes two breakfasts, not one. Mel's dinner is a big offender in that regard.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »