Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Inclusive on Courtland | 38, 34, 30 & 29 fl | Proposed
(04-28-2023, 03:19 PM)ZEBuilder Wrote: Article in The Record today saying that this will now have 2500-3000 units instead of the original 1300.

I was looking at some plans for a building in Toronto and it makes it seem as if the unit count that Spotlight wants is way larger then what will happen especially if they keep the 4 tower proposal. With 4 towers it means 625-750 units per building based on that 2500-3000 estimate, TEK tower only has 532 units and it's 45 floors so the only way this would feasible to hit 625 to 750 units a building is if these are 50+ floors each or giant monolithic slabs. I don't know about all the bonusing rules when it comes to affordable housing but part of me really doubts something that high would go on this site, so I feel as if a decrease in unit count might be coming from what was first reported. 

Maybe these were some of the buildings that the city planner was alluding to for being 40+ floors in height?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Inclusive on Courtland | 38, 34, 30 & 29 fl | Proposed - by ZEBuilder - 05-03-2023, 08:52 PM