Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ODC redevelopment (119 Roger St) | 6 fl | U/C
This site has only one neighbour, after the last house ODC owns on Roger. The cemetary and Roger and Moore are the other boundaries. It's certainly reasonable to ask about the utilities' ability to handle this development (and we've seen private developers pay for upgrades around University and Albert when they didn't quite have the capacity), and to ask about traffic expectations, but even if this site had 300 vehicles, spread across a 3h morning and evening "rush" and pushing traffic down any of the four minor collector directions available (Roger and Moore North South East and West), it would represent one car every 2 minutes. I'm guessing traffic studies would show much higher numbers, but with ION, Spur line, and all the extremely close employers, you're not likely to get a disastrous amount of traffic there.

I myself would love to buy there, and I can promise in advance that (with carshare present) I will not bring a car ;-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by timc - 04-06-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by nms - 04-20-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by Viewfromthe42 - 05-09-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 10-04-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 10-05-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by nms - 10-16-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 06-25-2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 06-25-2018, 01:54 PM