Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ODC redevelopment (119 Roger St) | 6 fl | U/C
I drive by there new office everyday and I am pretty sure they have been there for at least the last month or two.

(02-20-2019, 01:54 PM)Spokes Wrote: Anyone know if ODC has moved yet?

Still in process of moving. Roughly one month till the move is complete...
Thanks Jefferson!
Looks like prep work is being done on the site now. Also a bunch of houses on Roger St. Have been fenced off.
So many Kitchener projects are moving forward faster than I ever would have expected. Great to see!
(04-13-2019, 04:39 PM)panamaniac Wrote: So many Kitchener projects are moving forward faster than I ever would have expected.  Great to see!

Well, actually this is Waterloo, which brings an interesting point, the lands would technically be in the GRH PARTs catchment,  but not being in Kitchener, are not subject to C of K planning....
I keep thinking of James Bond whenever I am reading this thread. I have no idea why.....

Oops! Still, good to see things moving forward.
(04-14-2019, 11:51 PM)jeffster Wrote: I keep thinking of James Bond whenever I am reading this thread. I have no idea why.....

Because it's at the corner of Roger and Moore?
(04-15-2019, 01:03 AM)bgb_ca Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 11:51 PM)jeffster Wrote: I keep thinking of James Bond whenever I am reading this thread. I have no idea why.....

Because it's at the corner of Roger and Moore?

Mystery solved! Thanks!
Most of the trees on the property have been cut down. I have pictures but have no clue how to upload them on here.
If you're using a web browser (on PC or Mac), you can add the photos as attachments and then insert them into the post.
Demolition has begun..

Are there renders?
Demolition is proceeding well.

[Image: 20190925-084413.jpg]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »