Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Charlie West (Charles & Gaukel) | 31 fl | Complete
(10-18-2021, 02:50 PM)519 Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 01:26 PM)Serendipity Wrote: For anyone who has moved in or has completed their pre-delivery inspection, what did you think of the ceiling? I'm told they were going for an industrial look, but it looked very unfinished to me with all the visible lines and cutouts.

If they were going for the industrial look, I would expect metal conduits, exposed duct, vents, etc. From the pic provided, it just seems like they're cheaping out.  I don't see anything else from the design of the building or the common elements that's industrial looking either. 

The industrial look goes well with converted lofts like the Arrow and the Kaufman.    Momentum took a similar approach for the ceiling on some units at 1 Victoria and the podium units in 100 Victoria/Garment.

Example:  https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/23713...-kitchener

Bauer Lofts had the same ceilings as my old unit there had it. I don't mind the look to be honest, but I see how not everyone would like it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charlie West (Charles & Gaukel) | 31 fl | U/C - by frzn - 10-18-2021, 08:17 PM