Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ION Phase 2 - Cambridge's Light Rail Transit
(07-05-2019, 02:45 PM)Coke6pk Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 10:59 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote: Can we leave polarizing politics out of it for one day please!?

At least he didn't mention the fact Mike Harris Jr. welcomed his fellow MPP's, and listed the PC members in attendance.  I was sitting beside Laura Mae Lindo and Catherine Fife, and the look on their face...

That was a poor place for polarizing politics....

Coke

Off topic, was Michael Harris fairly involved with the LRT, either for at least 1st phase or 1st and 2nd? I think he was, IIRC. Then at some pointl Ford kicked Michael Harris out based on fake news because Mike Harris wanted Mike Harris to enter politics. Not to be confused with the other Mike Harris nor the Michael Harris (I think one was a Conservative hopeful and the other a Liberal hopeful) that had nothing to do with Michael Harris or Mike Harris or Mike Harris nor each other (Michael Harris and Mike Harris).

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION Phase 2 - Cambridge's Light Rail Transit - by jeffster - 07-06-2019, 12:16 PM