Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ION Phase 2 - Cambridge's Light Rail Transit
Bob_McBob Wrote:I only mentioned it because I was watching the CTV live stream and literally thought I'd missed some kind of major funding announcement because of the way he worded it. I don't think it's really that polarizing to question the government of the day patting themselves on the back for their amazing investments in public transit infrastructure because of something the previous government did a decade ago. He was really playing up how it proud they were to make the "largest public transit investment ever" and how it fit into their vision for Ontario etc.
You just made my point "government of the day patting themselves on the back". That's your personal bias or polarizing. Just one day please. Let's celebrate what a lot of hard working people did for the right reasons and be done with it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION Phase 2 - Cambridge's Light Rail Transit - by Rainrider22 - 06-21-2019, 11:38 PM