Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
550 King Street East | 9 fl | Proposed
550 King Street East, Kitchener
550 King Street GP Ltd.
IBI Group

The Owner has consolidated 9 Cameron Street North with their landholdings addressed as 550 King Street East located between Cameron Street North and Betzner Avenue North in the King Street East Neighbourhood. The intent is to redevelop the lands with a nine-storey multiple dwelling (60 units).

Kitchener Meeting Agenda (April 24, 2023)

IBI is a fairly decent architectural firm. I'll have to see if there's renderings available because most of their buildings like great.
(04-21-2023, 03:15 PM)ac3r Wrote: IBI is a fairly decent architectural firm. I'll have to see if there's renderings available because most of their buildings like great.

If you can find more information, that'd be great! I did a quick look online and couldn't find anything beyond a couple Kitchener agendas that was more about the lot zoning than site plans.
Looks like geothermal is installed and they've left the site. Maybe shoring rigs peel in soon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »