Welcome Guest! In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away. Click here to get started.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolv1 | ?m | 3 fl | U/C
Article on Evolv1 with hints of starting Evolv2 across the street in the near future.

http://dailycommercialnews.com/en-US/Pro...-1024092W/
There was a groundbreaking event for Evolv1 this morning. Speakers suggested that the first occupancy would happen summer of 2018. I'm not sure if it's in this thread, but one of the anchor tenants is Ernst & Young (er, EY).

Also, I would suggest this thread should be renamed Evolv1, but just a suggestion.
(06-23-2017, 10:18 AM)MidTowner Wrote: Also, I would suggest this thread should be renamed Evolv1, but just a suggestion.

How about

Evolv1 | ?m | 3 fl | U/C
Steel framing started going up last week.
This seems to be ticking along nicely. The framing started going up around the 5th, and was at the third floor by the end of last week. There was a fair bit of activity on site last week.