Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
255 Sunview Street | 12 fl | Complete
255 Sunview Street
255 Sunview Street, Waterloo

Developer: Accommod8U
Architect:  ASP Design Group

[Image: 255_sunview_Front_view_7_slider2.jpg]

[Image: 255_sunview_back_view_slider1.jpg]

From what I could see from the bus today it looks like work has begun on this project.
(12-04-2014, 10:51 PM)rangersfan Wrote: From what I could see from the bus today it looks like work has begun on this project.

work has begun and no official information is available? -_-
(12-09-2014, 10:41 AM)insider Wrote: work has begun and no official information is available? -_-

The only zone change the developer sought was removal of the holding symbol. The development had its formal public meeting on May 26, 2014, and it was approved. You can see some details in the council packet for that date's meeting, which you can find here.
"a 12 storey residential development containing 98 units and 179 bedrooms"
A flyer arrived in the mail today for Accomod8U, touting "Luxury Apartments for Rent".  They are representing 255 Sunview Street and 222 Albert Street.
If the renders are accurate, this tower somehow reminds me of a resort hotel from the 1960s or 70s. Not necessarily a bad thing, it just strikes me as having a very "retro" look to it.

The council docs have updated renders, although not a ton has changed. The main thing I see is that the ground floor towns have more prominent entrances.
According to their Facebook account, this building has been topped off.
This one seemed really quick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »