Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Light Rail Vehicles - LRT, ICTS, Monorail, and more
(01-29-2016, 09:48 AM)MidTowner Wrote: Apple's at $94, it's long past time for a split, might as well do a three way split...
Anyway, Bombardier could do a share consolidation. Maybe a buyback would be a good idea; I bet they actually do have some cash.
I don't follow Apple so I didn't realize their shares broke through $100--and not in a good way.  I missed the stock split for the same reason.

As for a BBD buyback, that really wouldn't accomplish much. Control would remain with the class-A shares in any case. Yes they have the money but it would be wasted on a buyback when they need it to get the C-series fleet in the air. And what they need even more is a huge rise in oil prices to give airlines a reason (fuel economy) to buy into that fleet.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Light Rail Vehicles - LRT, ICTS, Monorail, and more - by ookpik - 01-29-2016, 10:11 AM