Welcome Guest! In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away. Click here to get started.

Dear WRConnected Users: Three whole years! We've grown so much over the past three years, and much of that is because of you, the amazing WRConnected Users. But like any other website, there are costs associated with running it. To this point it has been funded out of my own pocket. As some of you may already know, we accept donations. Some of you have made donations (thank you!). This helps cover all of the background costs associated with running this site. If every user were to donate $1 we would more than cover our yearly expenses. If WRConnected is useful to you, take a minute and help keep it online for another year. Any donation is helpful. Thank you.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Light Rail Vehicles - LRT, ICTS, Monorail, and more
I love these displays (from the Helsinki Ring Rail line, using Stadlet FLIRT train sets).

On the platform:

Station indication inside the train:

Top speed!

Honolulu's plan is running into trouble.
My Twitter: @KevinLMaps
It has been for quite some time. Many of the trains had to go back to Hitachi to be disassembled due to cracking of the frames.
For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
Potential Bombardier Siemens merger in the works for August?
http://business.financialpost.com/transp...fec3ed0f8b
Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
More awesome footage from Chongqing from Luke Starkenburg!

For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
From my recent trip: a front-seat ride end-to-end on the SIEMENS VAL208 system at Paris' Charles de Gaulle Airport: CDGVAL!

I love the automated announcements! The diction is flawless. The strange little blurble noise the motors make every time it takes off makes me so happy.
Thank you, I love videos like these, just as much as I love roller coaster POV Videos!
You speak my languages, friend! Big Grin
In another time, flying on planes was fun.

You can read more about Braniff Jetrail here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetrail
When a bus thinks its a train:

History: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtkLmTCOcn0