Welcome Guest! In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away. Click here to get started.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto transit projects
The article says the partners are Nova Bus and New Flyer though.
Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
Probably was just a generic photo then. Strange it would be two different bus manufacturers - with a fleet of only 6 I would have thought they'd go with 6 all the same.
For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
(08-05-2017, 12:50 PM)Canard Wrote: Probably was just a generic photo then. Strange it would be two different bus manufacturers - with a fleet of only 6 I would have thought they'd go with 6 all the same.

It's a test. They want to evaluate different options. If they decide to roll out a larger fleet, they'll certainly pick one model from these two.
Neat, will be interesting to see how they pick a "standard" kind of charger and pantograph system.
For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain