Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General University Area Updates and Rumours
(02-23-2024, 02:28 AM)danbrotherston Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 09:57 PM)ijmorlan Wrote: Just to be clear, you are aware that there is in fact a parking level under Needles Hall? The President, a few senior administrators, and anybody who can pay the necessarily high rates for the visitor spots, are the only people on campus with covered parking.

Yes, I am aware...perhaps I should have clarified my theory:

"My theory: BECAUSE the university admin have a parking garage under their building, they don't actually interact with...."

I’m pretty well connected with faculty at the school and have worked two co-ops there as well. 

I haven’t met anyone fond of the admin, and I’ve heard nothing except how much of a nightmare they are to work with, particularly those working in senior positions (day to day administrative staff are fine, though there is unquestionably bloat on the admin level almost everywhere you look)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General University Area Updates and Rumours - by Bjays93 - 02-23-2024, 06:58 PM