Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Behaviour on Mobile
Photo 
(09-15-2015, 08:29 AM)Markster Wrote: On mobile, when I tap "quote" it immediately takes me to the reply page, without any quoted text.
There are no radio buttons. There is no (" reply) option to the left.

That's because it's a different theme package compared to the desktop version, thus the slightly different behaviour.

But it just flat out doesn't work. Smile Quote should quote. If it doesn't, the button shouldn't exist.
I'll see if I can fix it, and if not get rid of it. My wife and I just had our first baby last weekend though, so it's not happening any time soon.
(10-04-2015, 10:16 AM)Spokes Wrote: I'll see if I can fix it, and if not get rid of it.  My wife and I just had our first baby last weekend though, so it's not happening any time soon.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

I notice by the date stamp that it was  3:16 a.m when you posted.

May you both have more sleep filled nights in the future.

WH
(10-06-2015, 08:32 PM)MacBerry Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 10:16 AM)Spokes Wrote: I'll see if I can fix it, and if not get rid of it.  My wife and I just had our first baby last weekend though, so it's not happening any time soon.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

I notice by the date stamp that it was  3:16 a.m when you posted.

May you both have more sleep filled nights in the future.

WH

Much thanks!  Indeed there have been many sleepless nights.  Hopefully there are fewer and fewer.  Keep track of my time stamps, they will be telling haha.
I just discovered a workaround for my initial reason for posting this thread; all you have to do if a page loads "wide" is to rotate your phone to landscape, then back to portrait. When it goes back to portrait it is at the proper mobile width.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »