Welcome Guest! In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away. Click here to get started.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
General Road and Highway Discussion
Yeah, that's a pretty narrow stretch of road looking at it now on the maps... it's been a long while since I've been down that way. Got buzzed the few times I have ridden down that stretch.
Offramp from 7/8 eastbound to Ottawa South is closed as roundabout construction continues.
My new public Twitter: @KevinLMaps
I happen to catch them installing some of the spans today on the new Fountain St. Bridge!

For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
Hanging iron!
I wondered about my terminology there. Big Grin Is that the kind of work you do, Clasher?
For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
Ya, I do ironwork. Usually more of the industrial maintenance kind at stel mills, cement plants and occasionally the car plants, more money there. New construction is fun and clean though but weather can really ruin a paycheque.