Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Caroline St Private Residences | 22 fl | Complete
(02-09-2017, 11:26 AM)schooner77 Wrote: Parking lot to be closed within the next week or two and construction to begin on CSR's.  The house on Park to be demolished as well.

CSRs?

Caroline Street Private Residences
(02-09-2017, 11:50 AM)rangersfan Wrote: Caroline Street Private Residences

Doh! Thank you.
Are there residences along Caroline now? I thought it was just parking at street level. Did I miss something?
(02-09-2017, 11:36 PM)Spokes Wrote: Are there residences along Caroline now?  I thought it was just parking at street level.  Did I miss something?

"Caroline St. Private Residences" appears to be the name of the development now:

http://www.carveintegrated.com/caroline-street/
Oh right, of course. I keep hoping for more brownstone type residences at street level
Assuming they're using the same design, we're getting something like 2 more facing Park St.

I'm just putting 2 and 2 together here... is this why the Iron Horse Trail is closed on that one short section between Park and Caroline?
Yes it is.
Here is the current state of the site (didn't feel right posting it in trails):

Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
Demolition of the remaining Park St house is done. I think the small utility building on Caroline was also demolished recently but that might have occurred a while ago and escaped my attention. In general, lots of activity on the site today.

Thanks for the photo update!

The "Vincenzo's parking lot" is now fenced off and closed to public access.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »