Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Caroline St Private Residences | 22 fl | Complete
Park at future IHT side:

Caroline at future IHT side:

Caroline side:

Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.

I can't help but laugh a bit about this one. 144 Park was SO hyped around here and Wonderful Waterloo. This one gets very little attention. Speaks a lot to how much else is going on from a development perspective in Waterloo Region these days.
Indeed. There was not much major condo construction going on concurrently with 144 Park (maybe RED and Arrow Lofts? I think 1 Victoria had not started yet) so it had a super high profile. Now we have Charlie West, DTK, 100 Victoria, Brick all under construction, plus more in the pipeline. And apartment buildings, too.
I seen this one from Waterloo Town Square on Friday and thought it was starting to look pretty sharp. I hadn't seen it in person in quite some time.
Anyone bought units in this building? If so, what is your move in date? I ended up going with 100 vic but want to know how far off they are in terms of completion.
Does anyone have an updated occupancy date for this project?
I really want to know how long it will be until we get our trail back.

Updates pics anyone?
A couple months old, but still a cool shot.

I think I actually like this tower more than 144. The metal railings on 144, unfinished penthouse electrical coverings and a few other design details drag it down imo. I will say that the podium is BRUTAL on this one. Super bland and not really a good fit for the tower let alone anywhere urban
(02-20-2019, 08:25 PM)Lens Wrote: I think I actually like this tower more than 144. The metal railings on 144, unfinished penthouse electrical coverings and a few other design details drag it down imo. I will say that the podium is BRUTAL on this one. Super bland and not really a good fit for the tower let alone anywhere urban

The podium has a split personality between the white and grey parts. The white looks more modern and I'm OK with it, but the grey part really doesn't fit here, I think.
Ya the podium sucks. And I LOVE the podium of 144. So I think that makes me dislike the 155 podium even more.
The crane for this was taken down yesterday evening.

From Saturday:

Love that first picture and it's perspective. Thanks for all your photo updates this weekend.

The streetscape, while isn't great, isn't as bad as I expected.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »