Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-Speed Rail (HSR) - Toronto/Pearson/Kitchener/London
SammyOES, I agree that it is unlikely a new government (should the voters so choose) would cut the new Highway 7. My point was meant to be that cancellation or further delay is still a possibility even at this stage, 3+ years after the announced start of construction with a timeline then of "about 5 construction seasons".

And contrasting that with the state of the HSR project, which is very much less further developed - without even an EA started yet.

The voters of Ontario will have some stark choices to make this election cycle with respect to transportation and infrastructure policy positions.

I reiterate my personal wish to see HSR in Ontario.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: High-Speed Rail (HSR) - Toronto/Pearson/Kitchener/London - by Masala - 03-30-2018, 07:12 AM