Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Together We're Bitter
So those who funded the TWB kickstarter got an update on the location...however, I for one will honour their update (which was for backers only) and not divulge the location though...Its not the Tannery that for sure.

The location of the upcoming open house is not the permanent location however, is it?
(03-26-2015, 09:21 PM)Smore Wrote: So those who funded the TWB kickstarter got an update on the location...however, I for one will honour their update (which was for backers only) and not divulge the location though...Its not the Tannery that for sure.

That being said,  that particular location would make for an amazing brew house and restaurant.   There is room for parking and room for a modern addition as well. 
So those in the know are seriously not going to give us a hint? Son of a..... Wink
Is the summer still a target date, or have I missed that information somewhere?
If you don't give us a hint I'll ban you!!!!!
(03-27-2015, 03:46 PM)Spokes Wrote: If you don't give us a hint I'll ban you!!!!!

I'm going to guess that exclamation marks 2 through 5 mean this is fully in jest. One always has to be careful around admins. Smile

LOL.. Love it! Current location is temp, and I agree - Tannery would be perfect...too bad the demo'd for parking on the single story buildings...

Note: this forum is going to be big fans of TWB within the year..
(03-28-2015, 10:53 AM)Markster Wrote:
(03-27-2015, 03:46 PM)Spokes Wrote: If you don't give us a hint I'll ban you!!!!!

I'm going to guess that exclamation marks 2 through 5 mean this is fully in jest.  One always has to be careful around admins. Smile

2 through 5 do indeed mean that.  Had I included a 6th that would return me back to full on seriousness hah.
This project seems to have gone dead quiet.
Article in the Kitchener Post today indicates that Together We're Bitter is having trouble finding a reasonably priced location in the downtown core: http://www.kitchenerpost.ca/news/bitter-...-the-core/
Time for them to widen their search area, it seems to me. If their product is good, people will find them.
So much for the teaser pictures showing they had a location.

Belmont Village would be a great place for a brew pub.

Just sayin'.  Wink
(06-11-2015, 12:04 PM)goggolor Wrote: Article in the Kitchener Post today indicates that Together We're Bitter is having trouble finding a reasonably priced location in the downtown core: http://www.kitchenerpost.ca/news/bitter-...-the-core/

$700/month sees not unreasonable, and walking distance to core (and to LRT):
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-commercial-office...1080490820
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »