Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K2 Condos | 21 fl | Complete
yawn....yawn....y

I don't know. I like the looks of it from my view. Smile

I am going to upload a pic of the skyline from this view from when I moved here five years ago. The changes, love, like or hate them, are undeniably significant.

Attached Files Image(s)

It's hard to tell what it will really look like once it has cladding. Without cladding, City Centre and 1 Victoria looked almost the same, too. Smile
These units are being advertised as September occupancy, and while they're topped off I can't see occupancy happening until late fall at the very earliest.

Attached Files Image(s)

That church roof needs some work!
The developer should offer to have it copper clad. Sort of a peace offering....
(06-21-2016, 08:41 AM)panamaniac Wrote: The developer should offer to have it copper clad.  Sort of a peace offering....

They should have taken the money and moved

Either the church or the tower developer must be reading WRC - the onion dome St Sophia's is now down and, I assume, being renovated.
Or possibly they intended to make repairs but wished to wait until a certain portion of the construction next door was done.
(07-08-2016, 01:32 PM)nms Wrote: Or possibly they intended to make repairs but wished to wait until a certain portion of the construction next door was done.

Probably.  My comment was tongue in cheek.
The crane here came down today.
From August 23, 2016 looking from Regina St.
Sorry for some reason the photo is orientation differently than it appears on my phone.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Move in September 1st" is looking pretty impossible. Another One Columbia situation could happen here if the developer isn't being proactive about informing tenants and providing refunds, etc.

I saw people moving into the shorter tower (closest to Noecker) today.
Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.

Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »