Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Block | 5 fl | U/C
(11-01-2018, 12:05 PM)Spokes Wrote: When this project first came online, there was one house that didn't sell and they planned the project around it.  Did anything happen with that?

It's still there looking stupid. Will grab a picture. The driveway/entrance for this entire block development is right beside it.

I was hoping the longer it went, the more likely the owner would cave and sell. Darn
(11-01-2018, 01:58 PM)Spokes Wrote: I was hoping the longer it went, the more likely the owner would cave and sell.  Darn

It would make a nice bed and breakfast one day, or a converted lunch/cafe spot in the middle of Northdale.

*Edith Macefield House, Seattle WA

Coke
All the owner needs now is a bajillion helium balloons...
(11-02-2018, 03:13 PM)KevinL Wrote: All the owner needs now is a bajillion helium balloons...

A start...

Coke
(10-29-2018, 12:32 PM)Spokes Wrote: Here I was thinking this one was close to being done.  I think I failed to realize how truly big it is.

Walking the block gives more appreciation to how massive this development really is. The density of this neighbourhood will increase incredibly.

Grey much?
September 24, 2019

[Image: 196ihAi.jpg]

[Image: IafjzBb.jpg]
It's crazy how much this neighbourhood has changed in 5 years
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »