Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marisol
Excellent review in today's Record for Marisol at 30 Ontario St S.  I've only been once but was impressed and would not hesitate to recommend it, especially for a special night out.  Be aware, however, that it is expensive by local standards.

Marisol is a must try
http://www.therecord.com/whatson-story/4...-must-try/

(10-16-2014, 08:21 PM)panamaniac Wrote: Excellent review in today's Record for Marisol at 30 Ontario St S.  I've only been once but was impressed and would not hesitate to recommend it, especially for a special night out.  Be aware, however, that it is expensive by local standards.

Marisol is a must try
http://www.therecord.com/whatson-story/4...-must-try/

I have exactly the same assessment. Been there once. I would go again, but just haven't got around to it. For instance, uptown 21 is much closer to home for me, and it's good too. Different types of food and drink, of course, but both in the higher-end dining space.
I like uptown 21 as well and both have the advantage of menus that change regularly.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »