Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Other Forum Issues
No mobile issues for me on Android, for the record.

I checked around the site extensively with my Android based phone and no issues.

Can anyone else with an iPhone weigh in on this?
I'm on an iPhone 8 running 11.4.1 and the site works fine with the correct level of zoom on mobile. I'll try upgrading to 12 now and see if it behaves differently.
I see no difference with 12. And minor correction, it's an 8+, it may be the case that the moderately larger screen size works better?
Looks fine on iPhone 6S (iOS 11), using both Chrome and Safari.
JI can’t reproduce the problem and it’s gone away, so chalk that one up to either a glitch with my specific device... or with me.  Angel
Is that like the time my dryer didn't work and I was convinced I needed a new one, started pricing them out, tried it again and it's worked fine since?? Haha

Anyone having issues viewing the site on desktop today between 1130 and 130?
(09-25-2018, 01:36 PM)Spokes Wrote: Anyone having issues viewing the site on desktop today between 1130 and 130?

I did - got a partial header and nothing else loaded. It's fine now.
I'm having issues again on mobile... did the mobile theme change again?
Nope. Same issues?
Is there a setting that can change the colour of hyperlinks in posts? There isn't much contrast from the dark blue link to the dark grey.
Not on an individual basis.
It's something I can look at though

As a poster I try to remember to bold and underline my links, so that they look like this and stick out a little better.
It's pretty easy to change the CSS to make link colours different. From the site owner's perspective, there should be a file named "global.css" which contains a stanza "a:link { ... }". Changing "color: #0d5f7a" to something else will change the link colour (it'll accept some words as well). There are probably Firefox plugins which also allow you to change settings on sites.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »