Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
General Food, Dining and Nightlife News
(03-15-2019, 03:02 PM)urbd Wrote: Agree. Most of the people that enjoy really good coffee and support independent businesses are not the same that will go to Starbucks for their morning coffee. Both will thrive - they cater to different audiences.

I admit to patronizing Starbucks when I travel: it's simply much easier to find one than to search out a good local coffee shop (which don't always exist, either). As for the Kitchener location, I expect I'll go there on my birthday to get my free coffee, but not likely much more often than that.

And I do expect our local coffee scene will (mostly) survive the Starbucks invasion.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Food, Dining and Nightlife News - by tomh009 - 03-17-2019, 02:15 PM
Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Re: Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Love Wings and Beer?? - by Shawn - 09-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Re: Love Wings and Beer?? - by trakt0r - 09-23-2014, 07:37 AM