Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Launch Contest
As a part of our big re-branding and re-launching of Waterloo Region Connected we're giving away some free stuff.  

We'll be submitting everyone in a draw for $75 worth of gift certificates to spend at Waterloo Region retailers.  You'll get a $25 gift certificate from the Downtown Kitchener BIA, a $25 gift certificate from the Uptown Waterloo BIA, and a $25 gift certificate from the Downtown Cambridge BIA.

Here's the catch.  To be eligible, you've got to have posted at least once in five different threads.

The contest begins today and will end next Friday, October 17 at 6pm.

The winner will be announced on October 21

Draw information:  The winner will be chosen by random drawing.  Each user will be given a number in sequential order based on this list.  A number will be drawn at random using this site.  The winning member will be announced here in this thread.

Not a member yet?

[Image: registernowbutton.jpg]

Want to tell your friends about this contest?  Click here to tweet them.

Just joined, I wish everyone luck. It looks like this board is doing a good job of replacing WW, and for that I'm grateful.
Welcome JoeKW! The future is very bright at WRC, that's for sure.
Great idea. Thanks for all your hard work.
Happy to do it! Waterloo Region deserves a great online community.

Our next step is to work together to grow it back to what it used to be.
Don't forget, in order to be eligible for this contest, you need to have participated in discussion in at least five different threads.
Thanks to everyone who participated.  The contest is now closed.  39 of you will be entered into a draw for the gift certificates.  The winner will be announced Tuesday morning.

And the winner is.....DANO!!

Congratulations Dano. I'll be sending you a PM to get your mailing address to send you the gift certificates.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »