Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto -1960s
Photo 
[img][Image: M8LkyYS.jpg][/img]

Facing University Ave I believe.   Looks like the Canada Life building.  

Looks like a view from a roller coaster. What is the image in the foreground?
Toronto City Hall?
I found this picture in a family photo album.  I have no idea who took the picture.     It was in with a couple of pictures of the new Toronto City Hall.    First Canadian was not built yet.    I am wondering what was tall enough at this time.   Could it be from the top of the new city hall?    

I looked up a picture of the Canada Life building and looks like the picture.   
(10-26-2014, 11:09 AM)panamaniac Wrote: Toronto City Hall?

That's my guess.
The viewing area on top of Toronto city hall is open during their doors open festival and I think it's a green roof or something now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »