Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Poll: How would you rate ION service so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 Stars
27.78%
20 27.78%
4 Stars
47.22%
34 47.22%
3 Stars
5.56%
4 5.56%
2 Stars
1.39%
1 1.39%
1 Star
0%
0 0%
0 Stars
1.39%
1 1.39%
I haven't ridden it yet
16.67%
12 16.67%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you rate ION service so far?
(06-27-2019, 09:12 AM)Spokes Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 01:48 PM)JoeKW Wrote: I was stuck at Northfield headed to Conestoga.  They kicked us all off of the train because the switches at Conestoga weren't working well and they couldn't turn the trains around.  I think service was stopped for about 20 minutes.  People mostly took it in stride except for the man who was yelling about his taxes and how useless the system is.

Guarantee he isn't even a regular transit user

No he clearly took it to find things to complain about.
He complained about:
  1.  there wasn't a referendum
  2. The tap terminal was too far from the ticket terminal
  3. The system was a year late
  4. Going from mall to mall takes forver by lrt versus car
  5. He will never personally take it
He was also extremely rude to a keolis employee.  I could never treat a human being that way.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you rate ION service so far? - by JoeKW - 06-27-2019, 12:18 PM