Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(04-30-2020, 01:43 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote: Please provide me where I stated I defend them ?  You are blinded by your own personal bias. You often state people on this board dont know how to comprehend.  You failed to comprehend what I stated.  Time for self reflection and some emotional intelligence.

Back up on that high horse again.

I'm pointing out that we have yet another example of a driver running down a pedestrian in this area, and you're like "meh, not relevant", when it is in fact, the whole point, so yeah, continue to point fingers at me, maybe I was wrong to say you were defending them, but you are defending the status quo situation which creates harms like this.

I've crossed that intersection a dozen times, I can see me being run over, and it makes me so angry.  It's literally one of the worst places to be a pedestrian in the city, yet has a transit station...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by danbrotherston - 04-30-2020, 01:52 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM