Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(07-17-2019, 07:37 PM)danbrotherston Wrote: Looks like driver ignoring the no turn signs...as they do continuously..

I mean, we could enforce the rules of the road, but our priorities are instead on fare enforcement, despite broken fare machines...*sigh*....

Aren't fare enforcement and road enforcement two separate things? But I see you point, but I am just saying the two aren't related at all.

And, until some hot shot or an officer gets seriously hurt by idiots that ignore red lights, no right or left turns, stops signs, no u-turns, etc., this is going to continue to happen. Though I imagine at some point the region will see their revenue stream suffer due to reliable issues with the LRT (due to piss poor driving in KW), perhaps some by-laws will be added, and regional or city staff can start charging these idiot drivers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by jeffster - 07-17-2019, 09:55 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM