Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
Okay, this is mega bizarre!

https://www.kitchenertoday.com/local-new...on-1588963

It is now being claimed that the LRV was not involved in the collision.  I have photographs proving otherwise, I believe:

Here you can clearly see scratches on the right front bumper of the train.  I can believe that these are from an earlier collision and the bumper was left as it is only cosmetic damage.

However, you can also CLEARLY see that the front centre bumper panel is dislodged. Is the region actually claiming that the train was operated in that state?  That seems highly unlikely.  I have never seen it before.

Further, the vehicle on the left has substantial damage to it's right rear quarter panel.  There is nothing else nearby that could possibly have caused that damage.

I cannot comprehend why this report is being given and it must be in error.

How is our reporting this bad, or is the region just confused.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by danbrotherston - 07-17-2019, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM