Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(07-09-2019, 12:56 PM)bgb_ca Wrote: They can scan bar codes (I've seen it). They also caught me on a missed tap (machine appearantly didn't read my card) but just told me since I have a monthly pass (they can see that) to just be sure the machine shows the tap was successful before I walk away from it. (The bad tap was at R&T north side which sometimes displays card info instead of a registered tap).

I've had similar bad taps at the north side of R&T Park, but fortunately was looking at the screen and caught it and so tapped again. My theory at the time was that somebody before me had pushed the podium button for a card check and that there's no timeout on that operation so the modifier was still hanging around when I tapped my card. If you've had the same thing happen in the same place however, maybe it is a flat out bug. Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by KevinT - 07-09-2019, 02:37 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM